JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
APPLICATION CLOSES: 23 AUGUST 2019
NT Comms is a full-service design and digital marketing agency grounded in creative, design, strategy, content, development, research, and engaging interaction.
Based in Durban, we are looking for a dynamic individual who loves digital and wants to be a part of an amazing team!
As a designer you will be required to design and execute innovative, engaging digital projects, learn about new platforms and be responsible for all creative aspects of client deliverables.
- Have an expert understanding of graphic design process with the ability to design and produce design material for digital
- Determine the needs of the client, the ultimate function for which the design is intended, and its appeal to customers
- Keep track of all graphic elements, making sure they are finished in time for presentations with no errors
- Brainstorm and conceptualise across web/digital platforms, social media content curation and design (graphics, motion graphics, web and app interface design).
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Work closely with our developers to deliver and inspire creative ideas and concepts across a variety of mediums for internal and external communication.
- Developing creative campaign elements based on a brief provided by various departments within the business.
- Working in close collaboration with the Client Services & the Creative Team to provide ideas and solutions and meet brand strategic requirements
- Keeping abreast of industry standards and developments in IT and design programmes such as Adobe Creative CC
- Maintaining Brand CI and DNA standards across all brands and media
* These duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work, but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all activities, duties, and responsibilities that will be required of you.
- A degree or diploma in Graphic Design / Visual Design.
- Problem solving and ability to make decisions
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Min 1-2 years’ experience in graphic design.
- Experience in digital and multimedia industry is advantageous
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for detail • Excellent knowledge of PC design software – Adobe CC, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel
- An understanding of the latest trends in design and technology
- Able to work under pressure and deal with many competing demands through effective planning, prioritising and co-ordination of tasks.
- Basic knowledge of HTML & WordPress will be an advantage
To apply please send your CV & portfolio to email@example.com